Last modified: February 1, 2017
PromotionPod, LLC (“Company” or ”we” or “our” or “us”) respect your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the Company’s website or use our services or software that we control (collectively, our “Services”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect through online means and does not apply to information collected offline or through third parties.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 should provide any personal information to or through any of the Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use our Services or provide any information to or through our Services. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [INSERT CONTACT INFORMATION].
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, including information:
* by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, and telephone number (“personal information”);
* that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as gender and birth date; and/or
* about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services and usage details.
We collect this information:
* Directly from you when you provide it to us.
* Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
The technologies we use for automatic data collection may include:
* Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Services may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Services. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
* Web Beacons. Our Services may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics.
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
* To present our Services to you.
* To provide you with coupons, information, or services that you request from us.
* To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
* To carry out our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
* In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
* For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
* To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
* To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
* To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Services users is among the assets transferred.
* To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to or not opted out, as applicable, of these disclosures. If you choose not to allow us to share your information, you may not be able to participate in promotions, such as receiving coupons. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information].
* To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
* For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
* With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
* To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
* If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
* Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by unchecking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data, if the box is already checked. If the box is not already checked, you do not need to take any action.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information You may send us an email at COUPONHELP@PROMOTIONPOD.COM to correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. Deletion of personal information will not remove data from aggregated data files.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Services that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to COUPONHELP@PROMOTIONPOD.COM or write us at: PromotionPod, ATTN: Consumer Affairs, PO BOX 2487, Easley, SC 2964`.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to or through our Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained within the Services.